KUT’s Sustaining Membership Program
Current Sustaining Members:
- Update or increase your credit card or monthly amount.
You will be asked to enter in your pledge information again – this will replace your existing pledge.
- Change your contact information or address.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
Become a Sustaining Member of KUT!
Becoming a Sustaining Member is a way to put more of your dollars into the news, music and the Web. As a Sustaining Member, you will…
- Become a part of the KUT Community.
- Be automatically entered into all Membership Drive drawings.
- Save hundreds of thousands of dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Invest more of your contribution into the news and music you value.
It’s convenient. Your contribution is charged automatically to the credit card of your choice (until you tell us to stop) which means no reminders from us. So, we spend less of your contribution on postage and paper. Plus, all the benefits that come with being a member remain yours to enjoy including access to special events and offers.
It’s powerful. By eliminating administrative expenses, more of your contribution goes into the programming.
It’s enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus it gives KUT the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support. You’ll feel good knowing that you’re continuing to support KUT’s vital service to Central Texas.
Here’s how easy it is to become a Sustaining Member.
1. Choose the amount that you want to contribute every month.
It’s that easy! If your life changes, you can choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly gift. All you have to do is call us at (512) 475-6100 or email email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your gift!