How to Vote and Where to Watch Results Tonight
Polls across Texas close at 7 p.m. today. Travis County voters can find their polling place here, and check out sample ballots here. If you're outside Travis County, check out your Central Texas county's website below or call them for info on polling locations.
The Austin forecast calls for a chance of rain this afternoon, so bring an umbrella!
- Travis County 512-238-VOTE (512-238-8683)
- Burnet County 512-715-5288
- Bastrop County 512-581-7160
- Caldwell County 512-398-1804
- Hays County 512-393-7310
- Lee County 239-LEE-VOTE (239-533-8683)
- Llano County 325-247-5425
- Williamson County 512-943-1630
If you've never used an eSlate voting machine before, this YouTube video shows you the basics. The only difference is that we don't have a paper read out.
Election Night Watch Parties
- State Republican Watch Party: Exotic Game Ranch in Buda (map)
- Travis County Republican Watch Party: Party HQ at 7901 Cameron Rd., Suite 200, Bldg 3 (map)
- Travis County and State Democrats Watch Party: Driskill Hotel (map)
- Austin Tea Party Patriot Watch Party: Cool River (map)
- State Libertarian Watch Party: Double Tree Guest Suites at West 15th Street in the Bluebonnet Room (map)
- Texas Tribune Election Night Watch Party: Arthouse at the Jones Center (map)
- Pro-Proposition 1 Watch Party: Shoal Creek Saloon (map)
- Hook the Vote 2010 Watch Party: University of Texas Main Building (the Tower), Room 212 (map)
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments field below.
Our reporters will be spread across Central Texas to cover important races and issues.
KUT's Mose Buchele and KUT's Erika Aguilar will attend the Democratic party at the Driskill
KUT's Ben Philpott will be at the state GOP party in Buda
KUT's Matt Largey will be in Williamson County covering the race for House District 52
KUT's Andy Uhler will be at Travis County Republican Party headquarters on Cameron Rd.
We'll also have in-studio guests and live hits with other reporters across Texas. Our election night coverage gets in full swing at 8 p.m. Tune into KUT 90.5 FM or listen online.