Texas Music Matters: Reach our TMM team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsroom: Our News Director Emily Donahue can be reached at email@example.com.
Membership: Our Membership Department can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Calendar and Public Service Announcements: Our Traffic Manager can be reached at email@example.com.
General Email / Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Requests: Please click here for more information about touring KUT.
Companies or organizations interested in becoming an underwriter can call, (512) 471-8222, or send an email to our underwriting department at email@example.com.
KUT Business office:
*please note, office is open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Business fax: 512-471-3700
News fax: 512-232-5441
Requests / Listener Line: 512-471-2345
Our street/shipping address:
KUT Public Media Studios
300 W. Dean Keeton (A0704)
Austin, TX 78712-1061
Deliveries should be made to Room BMC 1.108
Directions / Parking at KUT
We’re located at 300 W. Dean Keeton, which is at the corner of Dean Keaton and Guadalupe. KUT’s studios are located in the Belo Center for New Media, the building at the corner of 26th (Dean Keaton) and Guadalupe on the University of Texas Campus. Our main entrance is on the street level. When you arrive in the lobby, please check in with our front desk person to announce your arrival and someone will come greet you in the lobby. If you park within one of the UT garages, we are able to validate your parking.
Directions from MoPac (Loop 1)
▪ From Loop 1, take the Windsor Rd exit east to Guadalupe St.
▪ Turn left on Guadalupe St and go two blocks to Dean Keeton.
▪ Turn left on Whitis Ave.
▪ Take an immediate left into the alley behind the Belo Center for New Media. KUT Visitor spots are available. Spots are by permit only, so be sure to arrange a permit exchange with the KUT staff member you are visiting. Further information on parking below.
Directions from south of Austin on I-35
▪ Take exit 236A and take the 26th St exit.
▪ Merge onto Dean Keeton St and go approximately 1 mile.
▪ Turn right onto Whitis Ave. The building is at the intersection of Dean Keeton St and Whitis Ave.
Directions from north of Austin on I-35
▪ Take exit 235B towards 26th St/Manor Rd.
▪ Stay on frontage road to Dean Keeton St. Turn right onto Dean Keeton St.
▪ Go approximately 1 mile.
▪ Turn left onto Whitis Ave. The building is on the corner of Dean Keeton and Whitis Avenue.
▪ There is limited metered parking along Guadalupe, Dean Keeton (26th) and 25th Street.
▪ There are some KUT Visitor spots available in the alley behind the Belo Center for New Media. The alley is located directly off Whitis Avenue. Spots are by permit only, so be sure to arrange a permit exchange with the KUT staff member you are visiting.
▪ Nearby pay lots and garages are at 25th and Guadalupe (lot), San Antonio parking garage at 25th & San Antonio, and Speedway parking garage at 27th and Speedway. Guests of KUT parked in university garages are able to receive parking validation at our front office.
▪ Several bus and university shuttle drop off near the building. Route information can be found at www.capmetro.org.