Northbound traffic on Interstate 35 around Ben White could be slow this weekend as the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) closes lanes to allow crews to work on a flyover.
Here's the schedule:
10 pm Friday to 4 am Saturday
- Northbound I-35 reduced to one lane from Stassney Ln. to Woodward St.
- Northbound access road reduced to one lane from Stassney Ln. to Woodward St.
- The northbound entrance ramp from Stassney Ln. will close.
4 am Saturday to 10 pm Sunday
- Northbound I-35 will be reduced to two lanes from Stassney Ln. to Woodward St.
At an unspecified time "early Sunday morning"
- Northbound access road will be reduced to one lane for about two hours.
- North to south u-turn lane at Ben White will close until 5 am Monday.
The $26 million project will complete flyovers linking I-35 with Ben White Blvd/US 290. It is scheduled to be completed in September. You can read more information about the project on TxDOT's website.