Here are the latest results from across Iowa.
- Mitt Romney 25% (Declared winner)
- Rick Santorum 25%
- Ron Paul 21%
- Newt Gingrich 13%
- Rick Perry 10%
- Michele Bachmann 5%
- Jon Huntsman 1%
- Watch Perry's end of night speech at Real Clear Politics.
- Live video from C-SPAN.
- Live blogging from the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, CNN, NPR, PBS Newshour, Houston Chronicle, Slate.com, Politico and ABC News.
- KUT News: Perry Returning to Texas To Reassess Presidential Campaign
- Houston Chronicle: GOP consultant/McCain guru Steve Schmidt: Perry, Bachmann — it’s over
- Gingrich releases full-page ad running tomorrow in New Hampshire Union Leader
- Wall Street Journal: Romney is Richest Candidate in a Decade
- Des Moines Register: How the Iowa caucuses work
- New York Times statistician Nate Silver: Why I’d Bet on Santorum (and Against My Model)
- NBC News' Jo Ling Kent tweeted: "Huntsman's message to winner of Iowa caucuses: 'Welcome to New Hampshire. Nobody cares.'"
- Check out Iowa's Google Search trends for all the candidates