sxsw 2011
11:33 am
Wed March 16, 2011

Crews Fixing Brocca Gallery After Fire Disrupted SXSW Partying

Work crews arrived this morning to 1103 E. 6th St. after a fire disrupted a South by Southwest party at Brocca Gallery on Tuesday. The Austin Fire Department says the blaze caused an estimated $100,000 in damage and was started by malfunctioning electrical equipment. The cause has been ruled accidental.

The fire also closed Fast Folks Cyclery next door. The owners posted on their Twitter account last night that their shop is okay.

Continue reading for pictures and video.

Here are some pictures of the scene last night and this morning.

Here's some iPhone 4 video of the scene on Tuesday night.

Tags: